Saturday, August 19, 2023

Forbidden Bodyguard An Enemies to Lovers Romance

 

Forbidden Bodyguard

An Enemies to Lovers Romance


Hooking up with my boss’s sassy daughter wasn’t part of the job description.

Isabella Blackwood is back, and I can swear that she was somewhere learning how to craft a terrible attitude.

I can't stand her, nor can anyone else in the mansion.

As the head of security in Blackwood's entourage, I can work things around to make sure we don't cross paths.

But I secretly crave her smart mouth, wondering what other nasty things her full lips can do.

If I'm being utterly honest, her rotten attitude, gorgeous looks, and alluringly enticing body all make her inexplicably irritating and intriguing.

Just when I thought things couldn't be more complicated, Isabella gets a new bodyguard who seems utterly smitten with her.

My protective instincts kick into overdrive, and I'll stop at nothing to keep her safe from anyone, even if it means going against my better judgment.

But I have to remember that Isabelle is my boss's daughter – and Blackwood would consider my loyalty to him compromised if he found out I had feelings for Isabelle.


Click here to get Forbidden Bodyguard  for FREE 





No comments:

Post a Comment