Friday, January 6, 2023

The Dark Souls Academy

 


 

The Dark Souls Academy:

A Why Choose Demon Romance

(A Demon Story Series Book 1)


Getting forced into an Academy for half demons in Hell is no walk in the park. To demons power is everything. If you don't have the power to survive on your own, you become a slave. I have plenty of power. My problem is my demon. I'm a succubus. The hunted. The desired. The ultimate price for Lucifer. I don't want that. My family died keeping me away from that horrible man. I refuse to disrespect their sacrifice by getting caught. The question is can I survive in Hell only using half of who I am? Maybe. Probably not. There are a few men that want to help me, but can I trust them? Or will they betray me? It's the demon way after all.





No comments:

Post a Comment