Sunday, July 10, 2022

The Elder Tome


THE ELDER TOME:

A KISS OF THE GODDESS NOVEL


One minute I am burying yet another body in the backyard, next thing I have a hot as hell police officer knocking on my door.

Just weeks before I was a Witch, until someone changed me against my will. The moment the hot cop touches me, my entire world changes...again.

My life is like a snowball rolling downhill picking up speed. 

Between the cop, the others, a God, and the Fates, it is all happening with no end in sight.

On top of all that, we must find some manky centuries old book to save a Matriarch that turns out to be despicable. Goddess help us.


18+

Triggers

Sorry... I suck at writing the blurb. The story will be better, and the guys are hot as hell. 


Click here to get The Elder Tome on Amazon Kindle 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment