Sunday, December 19, 2021

17 Things You Must Know That Will Help You Turn Your Fears Into Confidence

  


17 Things You Must Know That Will Help You Turn Your Fears Into Confidence:

Cancer diagnosis, Cancer treatment, Cancer prevention - Interviews with Oncologist & Hematologist Dr. Med. Thomas A. Walter


When it comes to cancer, how can you segregate FACTS from MYTHS?

My name is Kossi Afedo and I was diagnosed with cancer in 2013.

It was a rough time for me and it didn't help that I was bombarded with jargon and medical terms I am not familiar with.

With all the available information online, it can be confusing and stressful, especially for someone ill.

For a time, I was lost and hopeless...

But then I met Dr. Med. Thomas A. Walter

He helped me get back on track by providing first-hand information that helped me conquer my fears about cancer.

Since then, my life has changed positively...

As a cancer survivor, I want to share with you my victory through this book called

CONVERTING FEARS INTO CONFIDENCE

This book is a compilation of questions and answers from my comprehensive interview with Dr. Thomas.

This is a useful guide that has enlightened me, my family, and my friends about cancer diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.

And now it's your turn.

Click this link and start eliminating your fears about cancer!



No comments:

Post a Comment