Saturday, October 3, 2020

The Healing of the Heart Sufi Musings During Covid19 - A Return to God



Covid19 came to decimate our lives and forced us to reboot and re-prioritize our lives. Born into a spiritual family, I decided to return to my roots and search deep within my soul for the questions I have had for many years.I pondered, I mused and then one night, when the fear was consuming me, I returned to God, the Almighty. Lying helpless, feeling the despair, I introspected. I opened up the third eye within my soul and searched for God. I looked back at my life. And I wrote on pieces of paper. It seemed the words and emotions were welling from bosom, as if they had been trapped for decades. Now, I share them with you. My inspiration is my family and my guide are the Sufis who show is that the way to the Divine is through the heart. I present to you, the musings from my heart. Anila Aliwww.anilaali.com





 http://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=31519&nci=5497&campaign=1821740&landingPage=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fiverr.com%2Fsexychallenges%2Fpromote-your-book-on-4-book-blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment